Saturday, September 25, 2010

The Street Where I Live Part II: Technologically Inept

Sometimes I am over-ambitious and try using links and photos and awesome things in my blog posts. It is a mistake. I spent an hour on the one previous to this (perhaps because I was also trying to watch a movie and eat lunch, but still). I will try to keep this simple: Photos and captions. Full stop.
My personal entrance to the house (from the outside)
My personal entrance (and only window) to the house (from the inside)
The bathroom (which didn't make the first blog post)
My car and its parking space out front (the driveway is cray steep and treacherous)

The street where I live
My across-the-street neighbors (I do not know them)
The meat market (the back of which touches our backyard - fresh beef anyone?)
Though I do live on 14th Street (and all mail sent to me is addressed that way), when you see this sign you take a left in order to get to my house. Why? I'm not sure. I think the street is only called "Wilson" for about two blocks.
Some street corners in KCK (and other parts of Kansas City) are labeled with lovely letters that match the decor of the Plaza, which most clearly evidences the Spanish architecture that can be found in the area. KC is a sister city to Seville (or Sevilla) in Spain. Grandview is one of three names given to the street on which I live.

No comments:

Post a Comment